United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is recruiting into a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available details carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the job opportunity at United Bank for Africa (UBA). Read more about the position listed below:
To establish and maintain positive customer relationships, plan and deliver an effective marketing strategy and monitor the progress of new and existing products; as well as provide operational management support on a day-to-day basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare annual marketing plans and strategies for liability generation to enable PCMs/business officers achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Develop and obtain approval for annual marketing plans and strategies for designated product ranges to enable achievement of targeted growth and profit objectives.
- Monitor and control business office income and expenditure to ensure profitability.
- Recommend the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
- Visiting business customers and attending meetings.
- Representing the bank within the wider community.
- Contribute to the effective launching of new products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Facilitating, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with new and existing customers.
- Evaluate market research and competitor analyses in order to formulate marketing plans and strategies.
- Assuming overall accountability for branch expenditure on products and services, such as the administration of consumer lending, current account transactions, overdrafts, credit cards and personal loans.
- Monitor and assign targets to PCMs/business officers to ensure effective focus on target achievement.
- Maintain and acquire customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- Providing strategic direction and operational support to employees.
- Defining and implementing the delivery of marketing strategies and targets.
- Coaching and motivating employees to effectively execute their day-to-day tasks to meet corporate targets and delivery objectives.
- Effectively communicating to employees the corporate policies, objectives and targets of the bank.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Banking operations, policies and procedures.
- Bank products and services.
- Business development and acquisition.
- Relationship management.
- Ability to evaluate the needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs.
- Interpersonal skills.
- IT and Computer appreciation
- Communications skills(written and oral).
- Selling and marketing skills.
- Must be self-solution-driven, proactive, and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Supervisory skills.
- First Degree in any related discipline with a minimum of second class lower.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.